Are you looking to get an IESCO new connection? Well, for this purpose, you don’t specifically need to visit the customer care center or WAPDA office to seek a new connection. You can apply for a new electricity connection through an online forum.
With the internet, it becomes pretty effortless to apply for IESCO online connection. However, you can apply for a new connection from your PC and smartphone. Since the internet has become very prevalent, you don’t need to waste your time by visiting the office and waiting for hours.
But how can you execute this process online? It’s simple! You just need to provide some information, and your application for IESCO new meter will be submitted. Anyhow, follow some steps to execute the procedure.
IESCO has committed to providing sustainable services to its esteemed users in order to minimize their efforts. However, the company explores some effective and reliable alternatives to diminish the action in the environment.
Therefore, IESCO has developed a portable system on the online platform and submitted soft copies of required documents. The key objective of uploading documents in e-copies is to ensure that the applicant is not providing fake documents. Not only this but it is also done to reduce the efforts of IESCO customers.
How to Get IESCO New Connection Online?
Essentially, for getting a new IESCO connection, there are two ways that help you apply for the connection directly to the meter. Each method is trustworthy to apply online for the IESCO new connection.
Visit IESCO Official Site
Most people use the official website of IESCO to apply for a new connection. To conduct this method, visit the IESCO official site and follow the steps given below:
- Click on ‘Online New Connection’
- You will be directed to another page
- Now select ‘Apply New Connection’
- Select your coverage area
- Choose the area company name
- Fill the form with the required information correctly
- Now provide your contact number
- Provide other sources of contact
- Attach your neighbor’s information
- Attach applicant’s & witness’s CNIC copy
- Paste neighbor electricity bill copy
- Agree to the general terms and conditions
- Click on the ‘Submit’
Your online application has been submitted; the IESCO officials will contact you soon.
Visit http://enc.com.pk/ link, which is the official link by the Pakistani government. This site is specifically designed to apply online for new electricity connection applications. This website is for users of multiple electricity companies, including MEPCO, LESCO, IESCO, etc. follow the steps below to execute the process.
- Just visit the site and on the left side, select ‘apply new connection.’
- An online form will be previewed in front of you.
- You have to provide all the required information such as the applicant’s name, address, connection type, etc.
- Other than the data, you need to upload scanned copies of some required documents.
- Once you have filled the form, submit your application.
Usually, many people do not use their electricity company or their region’s e-power station name, so they can use the official website of their electricity providers.
Whether you use any of the above methods for the IESCO online connection application, you need to follow specific terms and conditions.
- Demand notice is essential.
- It is necessary to attach a copy of your neighbor’s e-bill.
- All documents should be genuine and scanned.
- All information should be correct.
- The company has all the authority to accept or reject your application.
So these were the two most reliable methods of applying for the IESCO new connection online. Although you can visit the customer care center to apply and submit the application, for people who live in the areas where the physical facilities are not provided, IESCO has made it easier for them. You can feel free to contact the IESCO officials regarding any issue; they try their best to bring the most appropriate solution for you.